||2 years ago|
|applet-data||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
An applet for conky, which is a really great tool to make your own applet with nearly borderless possibilities.
This applet needs:
- 'the conky-applet' file
- the conkyIP file
- conky-manager (optional, but recommended)
To install this applet, follow this guide:
- move the 'conky-applet' file to /home/username/.conky/yourappletfolder/
- move the 'conkyIP file to /home/username/.conky/yourappletfolder/ and make it executable
- open the conky-manager and click on the "refresh"-button to make sure, your newest version of the applet is loaded
- if your applet is listed in the list of the installed applets, click on the checkbox behind it
- now the applet should be activated and shown on your desktop
If you have any problems with this applet and you don't know how to fix them, send me a message (contact informations are here: https://joschu.ch)
I'll try to improve the design of this applet and want to implement more features like fan speed and so on. If you want to have another feature, make a feature request.